Sunday, February 03, 2013

Me no likey.

Facebook, you're on notice.

What is the deal with this shit people?

This kind of crap is popping up all over my news feed. I don't know what's worse, the fact that people create them, or the fact that my friends and family actually "like" them!!



Yes we would all like those adorable kids to get a puppy, preferably if it's Cujo, so it can take out the person who posted the photo of said kids holding the "Our dad said if we get one million likes we can get a puppy!"

Yay! Boo.

And trust me when I say no one would be more pleased to see Justin Bieber end his career then I.



Even worse are the reposts that say "if you love Jesus, like this picture, if not keep scrolling"

I always keep scrolling.

For Jesus. For soldiers. For kids with cancer.

Scrolling, scrolling, scrolling.





Facebook, sometimes I think we are in an unhealthy relationship.
Please, can we just stop this now?  It's even more annoying than that phase you went through where everyone was posting what color bras they were wearing.  You were supposed to be for midnight creeping, not meme photos.  That was what Twitter and Pinterest were good for.  And it's been tempting to cheat on you with them, but I just can't quit you Facebook.
So knock it off, if for no other reason than ....... THIS is why we can't have nice things.




Eww.

No comments: